Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sleep Efficiency 99%

Everyone enjoying the warm weather? I picked up Aden from school and he was so happy doggie was there waiting for him. We then went to the doctor for a follow up to his ear infections. Everything looked good. His weight was up 1 lb from 2 weeks ago!

I started using my Fitbit recently. You wear this clip on your clothes, day and night, and it measures and records your movements. Whenever you are near a computer, it uploads the data to the Fitbit website, where it's analyzed and put into pretty charts.

These are probably hard to read, I took screen shots, but it gives you an up to the moment take on your health and fitness. You are supposed to type in everything you eat but since I'm not trying to lose weight, I gave up on that.

I think the most interesting part is the sleep analysis. This was a pretty calm night but last night, it said I got up 11 times, none of which I remember!

No comments: