Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Aden is 21 Months!!!

It's now Tuesday morning and we have hardwood being installed! I helped them rip out the carpets. It's fun to get down and dirty. Aden is 21 months old today! We have to start thinking about his second birthday party!

Sunday Aden got up bright and early at the shore. The fridge wasn't working so I was at WaWa at 6:30 buying milk.

I finally got everyone else up and we packed up the cars. Aden wasn't leaving, he was on his way to the beach!

Just practicing.

Ok, I give up, let's go home.

We had breakfast at the Shore Diner, then made a quick trip to Nordstrom's in Cherry Hill. Aden got new sandals! Or should we say, his first sandals. He also got some new pj's. Amy says they have the best ones there.

After a quick nap, we got dressed up and headed to the Chart House in Philly.

Happy 90th Birthday Bubbie! The food took forever she opened the presents.

They wrote Happy 90th Hilda on the menus which we thought was cool but she was upset. She hates birthdays. I guess that's where I get it from.

Aden helped blow out candles.

Then got a quick preview of the cake.

Sisters!

Of course he loved the cake.

Me and my girls.

Melissa and her boys.

Nice family shot. Bev is there somewhere, kind of like Where's Waldo. Bev took some nice pictures. I will post those later, along with the yesterday's opening day. Go Phillies!

No comments: