Thursday, April 22, 2010

Jumpy Jumpy

I have an iMac with 250 gb of memory, which was fine until I had a baby. I have have now taken 27,000 pictures and videos in the past 21 months and have completely filled the hard drive. The drive was not designed to be replaced. If you want to do it, it will cause some damage. I watched videos on Youtube of people doing it but it was far too scary for me to try. I was about to order a new computer when I found a place in Doylestown which would install a 1 tb drive for $200. Since the computer was working well otherwise, I decided to go for it and save several thousand dollars off the cost of a new one. You may be wondering why I am telling you all of this. It's because at the Mac store, I was finally able to play with an iPad! I have been trying to decide whether I should get one or not. It really is slick. I think I will wait for the 3g version coming out next week.

Last night, I made cheese steaks from stuff I picked up at Altomonte's. Mark came by to see Aden, who rediscovered the trampoline.

They came yesterday to measure for the swing set, which is going to be installed soon. Aden will quickly forget about the trampoline then!

He goes crazy in there.

He's still too light to really jump so a little help is always appreciated.

This is the "please can I have my milk" face.

This morning, Aden got up but didn't make it all the way downstairs.

I guess he was still tired.

No comments: