Friday, March 2, 2012

Aruba

Ok, here we go. Out of baby pictures so I'm going to start Aruba. These are like the first day and a half or so. They are not the best pictures, they get much better, but I always like to do things in order.

Wedding dress!

The view from my room at the Renaissance.



Our group took over the place.

We got there at sunset.



The next morning, we took a boat from the lobby to the hotel's private island.







It was cloudy but warm.

I love pelicans.

Hard to believe it's been 4 years since I was here.

This is actually the next day, I guess I didn't take any pictures the first 2 nights. The flamingos are cool.













Went snorkeling.

They do massages out here!



Hard to get over the rocks into the ocean.

Next time I run out of baby pictures, I promise more exciting Aruba pics.

No comments: