Thursday, March 22, 2012

Shop Till You Drop!

We have finally reached the end! I know it was a lot of pictures but at least I didn't have to show any more Aruba! It's already Thursday night. Amy went to Temple Sinai with her friends to play Bingo. I took care of the kids. Getting them both to sleep at the same time is quite a feat if I do so myself. Amy won $20 at bingo!

The second to last night is Florida, we went back to Villagio at Mizner for dinner.

I love these. Ariel really knows how to pose!





It was nice to eat outside. The food was great again.

I will miss this.



They had a cute kid's boutique next to the restaurant. Aden picked out clothes for his sister!

The next morning we headed to Town Center Mall in Boca, my favorite. This is how you can tell it's a nice mall!

Aden found the candy store.



She likes shopping. We really are in trouble!

They redid the food court. It was very nice.

So much to see.

We did a ton of damage! The kids were great so we then took them to the Sugar Sand Park in Boca to play.

This is a fun place.

Aden just ran off.











He needed a little help shooting the gun.

Amy and Aden went on the carousel.



Even Ariel had fun!

That night, my parents watched the kids and Amy and I went to dinner. That's our ocean view over my shoulder.

We had plans but our friend's kids got sick so it was just us.

We ended up back at Mizner at the new place Racks.

Another beautiful night.

Yummy ribs. We had so many big meals. The diet starts tomorrow!

The kids were great on the ride home.

Good bye Florida, we will see you soon. (May!)

No comments: