Thursday, March 8, 2012

Race Car Race Car Ready Set Go

Is it really going to be 70 today? I just saw Aden's friend Reid's mom. She had a baby over the weekend. She was induced Saturday night at 9 and had Will Sunday night at 9. 24 hours after being induced! That poor girl.

Sunday, Amy took Aden to swim while I drove all the way to Millville, New Jersey.



I wish this place was close because it was awesome. It's a race track where you can drive your own car or their cars.



It was supposed to be warm but it was cold and windy but I was excited.

I drove this Audi r8 around the track very fast!

Oops, did this one already. Hard to tell but it was crowded.



It was my first time on a real race track and I liked it! All that training by Playstation 3 really paid off!

Love this 1960's Porsche.



Who are you?!?!?!

I'm Batman!!!

Watching Aden in the playroom.

We are going to have to start bringing the baby toys back upstairs. Where are they going to go?

No comments: