Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Visitors

Sunday morning Sandy and Elliot came for a quick visit. She did not want to give the baby back!

It was great to see them. I wish they lived closer.

Ariel's first time in the Bumbo! I thought she would be too small but she fit right in!





Aden got jealous and wanted his turn. I remember him in this!

Swim. He went for a makeup class yesterday and there are no pictures and that's it for this session. We aren't sure if we are going to sign him up again.













Debating jumping in.

Ariel watching her brother swim.



Becky and Sam came for dinner, which I cooked.

She's due in less than a month!

Still doesn't know if it's a boy or a girl!

I'm not sure which of these I like the best.







Aden and Sam had a great time playing. They needed to watch some tv and wind down.

No comments: