Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Hockey Stud

It's late Wednesday night. Aden was back in sports class tonight. He had fun. More on that later. I'm going to New York tomorrow to hang out with my cousins from Israel. Let me know if you are around!

Cuddling with grandma before the crying. Ariel cries when pretty much anyone besides Amy or I hold her.

This is Ariel when she wakes up.



Aden's cool new R2-D2 chair.

Dinner Tuesday night.

Aden's view of me.

Eleanor Roosevelt Barnes and Noble night.

Ava, Michael and Jason were there so Aden had fun. He kept grabbing books to buy.

Big crowd.

Everyone loved seeing Ariel.

Sports class!

Stretch!

Hockey.

Some action shots.

Aden really got into it.



We ran into Jaime outside. He was watching Jordan play baseball.



I guess little league is coming soon.

No comments: