Sunday, October 13, 2013

More Meat Please

It's Sunday night.  Who else out there needs another day?  I was looking forward to a quieter weekend but that didn't happen.  We were as busy as usual!  It was a a great weekend for football though.  The Penn State game was amazing.  We were at a restaurant in Princeton watching the game on my phone and screamed out when they got that game winning touchdown.  Everyone around us must have thought we were crazy.  The Eagles had a great day too.  Ariel was sporting her Jersey in support.  

Back to last Thursday.  Ariel in class.
 Haircut time for Aden and grandpop.  I wasn't due.  
 What a mop!  His last cut was over 2 months ago!
 Quite a crowd.
 All done!
 We brought dinner over to my grandmother's house.  She found my baby naming certificate!
 She had him write everyone's names.
 Of course everything is still a sword.
 As soon as we walk in the room, Aden's teacher gives Ariel a paper and pencil so she won't get into trouble.  She tends to write all over everything if we aren't watching.
 Friday I had a retirement lunch at Fogo de Chao in center city.  I had never been there before.  It's one of those Brazilian steak houses.
 Norman was my first boss.  Sweet guy.  Giving him the plaque is the current City Solicitor.
 Here comes the meat!
 Yes, I tried all 15 types of meat and even had seconds.  Needless to say, I didn't eat again until Saturday night.  It was all good though.  Even the unnecessarily huge salad bar.
 Soccer Saturday morning.

 Turns out Aden like's sweat suits.


 Ariel was in charge of the snacks.  We thought it was a going to be a washout so we waited till last minute to get the stuff for the team.
 A chair for Ariel.
 Jake will take some.
 Of course we got too much.
 Jake wanted to push her on the swing.  Aden went to the dentist from soccer.  He has a loose tooth!  Then we headed to a birthday party in a pumpkin patch...

No comments: