Thursday, October 24, 2013

Pretty in Pink

Here we go!  Pictures from the rest of the week.  As I mentioned before, Tuesday was my mom's birthday.  Aden worked on this picture for a while.  That's my mom and Aden holding hands.

 Aden's class.
 Diana was bringing back Buddy.  She's the last one to get him every time.  Turns out Buddy was Mrs. Helen's son's doll.  He's now 28!

 Ariel's class.
 The main teacher was late so I helped a little.  The kids all seem to know me now and I'm close to being able to tell them apart.
 Ariel's new favorite toy!
 She spent half the night riding down and walking it back up.

 Aden's homework.
 My family came over to celebrate my mom's birthday.
 Aden got to blow out the candles.
 Ariel loves to be read to.
 Back to school.  Nadine lets her parents put up her hair.  Ariel still does not let us.
 Aden's new session of swim.  We might skip the rest of the session.  The pool is still not fixed and way too cold.

 Aden only lasted a few minutes then wanted out.
 Time to clean up the playroom.
 Burghy came to visit.
 And play!

 He wrote out all his friend's names.  We are thrilled that he wants to write so much.
 Go Burghy, get Aden!


 I think Burghy won.
 This is a frequent sight at our house now.
 Soccer practice in the freezing cold.  Joseph loves Ariel!

 I kept her busy while the boys played.


 It took a while to get her to put on this jacket.  

No comments: