Monday, October 7, 2013

My Little Pumpkin

Well I guess those storms brought the end of Summer.  It's cold out there!  We did squeeze in one more warm weekend though and we did a lot!  Back to Shady Brook Farms and pumpkin picking.  We had to take a hayride, minus the hay to get there.

Do you want to ride with daddy or by yourself?

Guess I got my answer.

We were thrilled to have Ali, Todd and Sammy with us.
My model.
We can't get her to stop cheese face!

Finally, the pumpkins!
We actually got them to pose!  The pumpkins all looked great.  I guess they have been liking the weather too.
The fam.

Which one do you like Sammy?
Sammy helped Ariel get around.  Such a gentleman!


Awww.


Ariel picked this one herself.  She's still carrying it around the house saying pumpkin over and over again.
Aunt Bev had fun too.
My little pumpkin.
We split a caramel apple.
A candid of us eating.

Aden got to shoot a cannon!  The tomatoes really fly!
Tattoos!
Elmo and 
Iron Man!

We checked out the animals then headed home.

No comments: