Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Pack Those Leftovers!

Sorry, not a very exciting post, but I have been taking way less pictures.  These are all from Sunday except the Breezy Point open house which I will keep for tomorrow.

Playing around in bed.  It really stinks we can never sleep in.  We had to get up early for Aden's Sunday school and Ariel's swim.  I just signed them both up for the next 8 weeks of swim.


 Wearing Brianna's outfit and ready to go shopping!

 EAGLES Eagles!
 Mommy didn't come to swim so I had to try and take pictures while balancing her.
 The heater is still not working!  It was freezing!
 The kids lips were all turning blue!



 Jump to daddy!
Like I said, I skipped the open house today, look for it tomorrow!  Dinner at Ben and Irv's with the family.

We were all packing up our leftovers.  Ariel took a box and started putting in her leftovers!  Then she made sure to take it with her.  Too funny!

No comments: