Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Making His Move

So everyone slept the whole night last night!  The first kid didn't get up till after 6:30.  Amy and I are not even close to caught up but we did feel much more refreshed today.  Ariel woke up with no fever and totally back to herself.  That was a quick cold.  Considering how sick she was yesterday, she had a very busy day.  She went to go play at the bounce place where she is having her party, she had her first karate lesson and even soccer practice!

Back to last Saturday.  After soccer we had nothing to do except play on the swings.  We set up the second baby swing.
 I think Noah enjoyed it.

 Eli too!

 That night, we went to dinner with the neighbors in Newtown.  
 The babies were great considering the place was so loud and crowded.
 Then we hit Baskin Robbins for ice cream.
 Most of the boys.

 Playing tag outside.
 Sunday I took Aden to the Eagles game.  Amy went with Ariel and the boys to the Carousel Farm to get some pumpkins.  She met Ali and Todd.
 Ok Sammy.  You know she likes you.  You can get a little closer.
 Ok, she's still there, time to make your move!
 Got her!
 She hugged back!  You are the man!

 I wasn't there so it's hard for me to come up with commentary!  It's really hard for Amy that I'm gone all day at the Eagles for 8 Sundays.  I may have to cut it back.

No comments: