Tuesday, October 6, 2015

We Will Miss You Dave

We lost a special man today.  Great Uncle Dave was sweet and caring and will be greatly missed.  

So we were up all night last night with Eli.  He just started screaming and didn't stop unless we walked around with him.  I wandered the house for hours in the dark.  The doctor said he had fluid still from last week's ear infection and that we probably got a new cold.  Thankfully the Tylenol is making him comfortable and was able to eat and sleep today.  We will see how it goes tonight.

These are back to last Friday and Saturday.  Good morning Noah!
 It was a rainy day.  Ariel was rocking the cupcakes.
 Friday night we went to synagogue for pizza under the Sukkah.  I refrained from taking pictures as it was Shabbat.  We had a nice time.  We didn't last the whole service as Ariel insisted on dancing in the aisles even during somber prayers.
 Saturday morning we couldn't tell Eli was getting sick again.
 Alway all smiles from the time he gets up.
 Bitty Baby.
 Soccer was cancelled because it was raining.  We met the neighbors at a place to get shakes.  Aden wanted to play the old school Ms. Pac Man machine.


 Nothing like a good milk shake.
 I then to Aden and the babies to see my grandmother and her sister.
 The boys were actually into it!



 I think we found our babysitters.
 It's amazing they still remember their Yiddush.





 She has thousands of old pictures, here are a few.  My mom in the middle, with my grandfather and Bev and I.  We were in Israel for my Bar Mitzvah.  My mom is in her 30's here.  Bev looks just like her now!
 My cousin Eric, who we always thought Eli looked like.  I guess we were right!
 Me a few years older than Aden.  See any resemblance?  

No comments: