Wednesday, October 28, 2015

The Gecko Eats What?

It's Wednesday morning.  I didn't get to this last night.  Too busy. We had no sleep last night.  I don't know how I'm functioning.  It was Eli this time and usually he's a pretty solid sleeper.  We have no idea what was wrong.  These are still from last week.
Noah tried to sneak into the car to go to soccer practice.

We replaced Noah with Finn and things got crazy.

Hey Anthony!
Intense practice.



 Bathing beauty!
 If you wonder what Noah was up to while Eli was in the tub.
 Cuddling with Noah.


 Hey there!
 Night time rituals.

 I bought new glasses and sunglasses by myself.  That's a huge accomplishment.  I did try and send Amy some pics.  It's really hard to get a good selfie to show off glasses.
 They are up to the letter D in Ariel's class.

 Friday night a bunch of the neighbor kids gathered at Jason's house.
 So his mom ordered pizza for everyone!

 Feeding the gecko.
 It's great having nice neighbors.

No comments: