Thursday, July 14, 2016

Daddy Kisses

It's a crazy hot Thursday night.  The AC is cranking and barely keeping up.  Eli just woke up crying and we can't get him to calm down.  I had classes in the City today.  The train wasn't was bad as I expected.  As long as I get my Amish doughnut.  Let's finish off last weekend.  Sunday morning we laid around on the porch.  Nothing beats that.
 Me and my babies.

 Give daddy kisses!
 Let's get ready for the beach!
 So we made the huge effort to go to the beach but we didn't last very long.  The weather was nice.  The twins were just out of control.  They kept wandering off and eating sand.  We really couldn't watch them ourselves.  We need a mother's helper!




 This is Ariel's friend Sydney from across the street.




Yes, that's a girl lifeguard moving the whole lifeguard stand.  


Like I said, didn't last long.
 Back to the pool.  Eli can float for hours.
 Hey Noah!





 Everyone have a great weekend!

No comments: