Sunday, July 24, 2016

Into the Furnace

It's Sunday night and I'm writing this from my phone. I can't get to my computer right now so I thought I would give this a try. Hot enough for you?  Our house won't go below 77 and it's 9:30 at night! Tomorrow is going to be horrible. 100 degrees!  We might not even send the kids to camp. Anyway, here are some pics from last week:

Back to music. Nate seems so much older than the boys but he's less than 2 months older. 
Silly Noah. 


I keep trying the selfies. 
What's wrong Noah?
Where is mine?
You wonder why they get colds. 


Julie and her mom. 
That night Ariel had a play date with her friend from Olivia from school. She came over with her mom. 
The boys walk really well in the basement. I guess they like Berber carpet. 
Where are you going boys?
Noah goes on the roller coaster himself!
Everyone stay cool!

No comments: