Sunday, July 31, 2016

Green Shag Foot

It's Sunday night.  Week six of camp starts tomorrow.  It's carnival week!  Whatever that means.  Tomorrow is the first day of August and my dad's birthday!  Happy Birthday dad!  We had a busy weekend at the shore.  Had lots of company.  But let's go back to last week.  I'm actually ahead of where I usually am.  These pictures will take us through Wednesday.

Boys being silly.



Ariel likes to play doctor.
I went to see the podiatrist for the first time in 20 years.  He was my neighbor and worked out of his house, so it was a total time warp.  Nothing has changed, ever!
Not even the green shag carpet foot on the wall from the 70's!
Friends of ours had visiting day at camp earlier in the week than us and they sent us this picture.
The kids went to sleep at the neighbors.  I had to go keep an eye on them.


The next night, we met Melissa at Amy's parent's house to check out the pool!  I had not been in this pool in at least 5 years.
Eli seemed to enjoy it.

Where are you going?
Ariel and Eva took turns diving.  Ariel was scared at first.
A pic of me!
Taking a phone break.

He's got his girls!

Ariel got more comfortable.

Then started jumping herself off the diving board!

Eva's turn!


Some pizza outside.  It was a nice night.
Aden wasn't with us because he had his late night at camp.  We picked him up at 8.  He had a great time.

No comments: