Thursday, April 27, 2017

Amanda's Bat Mitzvah

It's Thursday night.  Did a little too much work on my hamstrings today.  I don't think I can get up the stairs.  I might be sleeping on the sofa!  Back to last weekend.  
They got pretty far with the deck after a few days.  

 My baby and her Barbies.
 Saturday morning we had a sitter come and Amy and I went to our friend Jaime and Abby's daughter Amanda's Bat Mitzvah.  
 The service was great.  Amanda did an amazing job.  The rabbi joked that they forgot to tell her to make at least 2 mistakes to make the rabbi and cantor look good.  
 It was nice catching up with friends at the luncheon.  
 We got back and the kids were all lounging around.
 Noah liked my shoes.
 We lounged around all afternoon while mommy had her hair done.
 Then we drove to the Merion in Cinnaminson New Jersey for the party.  
 Fancy cocktail hour.  We tried not to overeat.

 Then it was into the party.  Loved the decorations.


 Amy and some of the other girls.
 This came out cute.

 It was crazy intense dance music all night.
Pink socks for everyone!
 The boys and I.
There were a few kids invited.
 The happy family.



What a fun night!  Have a great weekend!

No comments: