Sunday, April 2, 2017

Who Is Walking Who?

We survived another weekend.  Why can't the kids go to school on the weekends?  Maybe we should consider boarding school!  We have been so tired that last night I don't remember falling asleep.  I must have gotten into bed for a bit after we got the babies in and passed out.  I guess the big kids got themselves to bed.  I woke up in the morning in a daze.  We went to the shore for the day yesterday.  That was fun.  We got to see friends.  We can feel Summer coming!

Let's finish off last weekend.  It was Eli's turn at swim.  
We tried a floatie.
He seemed to like it.


Ariel needs to get rid of the floaties.

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall.
Boat ride.
Serious coloring going on.
 Table dancing.

 "Cookie!"
 Snack time.
 We met my family for dinner at Grandma's Grotto.  We kept the boys in their seats for 5 whole minutes.

All the kids made themselves at home.
 I caught a sweet moment between my grandmother and Eli.


 I have to get some video of this.  The twins are wrestling all the time.  It gets pretty crazy.  They bite!




No comments: