Thursday, April 6, 2017

Dance Recital Preview

It's Thursday night.  I had my first training session at the gym tonight after almost 7 years of being a member!  It's getting harder for me to keep up with the kids so I need to get into better shape!  Aden finished his first week of the PSSAs.  He says it was much easier than he expected. 

Last Saturday we got invited in to watch Ariel's dance class.




This is a long video preview of the Ariel's recital dance.


 I love watching her dance!
 Then we took a quick trip to the shore.  The kids were good and didn't bother us.  
 Jason and Rachel came over with goodies.  
 The kids were all over the place.

 Causing havoc wherever they could.

 Even the big kids got into the playing around.



 I never realized how much fun showers could be.

It was nice enough to go outside a little.

 Jason is always great with the kids.  Always coming up with fun games.





 We had dinner at Bocca in Margate.  There was no controlling Eli.
 Have a great weekend!

No comments: