Thursday, August 19, 2021

Drone in Margate

Last Sunday, we got Ariel's Saturday pictures.  She seems to change a lot.  And find dogs wherever she goes.  






The gang.  Ariel, Harper, Emily and Bellamy.



The Phillies are in first place more than 1/2 way through the season!
We had a lazy Sunday morning.  It was rainy and cold.  

I walked over to Sabrina's to pick up breakfast.  
Peach French Toast!
Then I flew the drone straight up above my house.  You can see the ocean!
And the bay when I turned it around.  
That's looking South.  
That's looking towards Atlantic City.  I will have to try this on a clear day.  
Brrrrrrr
Over to my parents.  

Then we drove home.  We stopped for dinner at the Pub in Pennsauken NJ.  We hadn't been here in 2 years.  Love this place.  
The boys were amazed by the decor.  
Is that a real knight?
We played some games.  
We brought home their famous chocolate cake.  
So that Sunday, Ariel's camp broadcasted live all day.  They had counselor softball games.  People were commenting during the feed so I said tell Ariel I say Hi.  A few seconds later, I hear the announcement across the camp that Ariel Wexler's dad Jerry is watching us!



We wish they made more live videos.  

 

No comments: