Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Cousins From Israel

It's Wednesday night.  Thankfully we got really nice reports on both the twins today.  Back to last Monday.  I drove the neighborhood boys to high school for the first time.  We left at 6:50.  Ugh so early.  There was not much traffic.  
It's kind of hard to tell but if you squint, you can see a ton of cars lined up as I was leaving.  Apparently we made it just in time. 
Here are some pics from Noah's teacher.  


They started Pickle Ball at the gym!
Last Tuesday, the twins had soccer practice.  
They did not listen very well.  

Nice sunset though.  
Last Wednesday, Ariel made us pancakes for breakfast.  
Then we walked to school.  
That night, my parents came over because we had special guests.  
No, not Mario.
Neta and Nitsan, cousins from Israel.  They went to visit New York City for a week and came down to hang out with us for a bit.  We hadn't seen them in about 8 years.  

Everyone chatted while I cooked dinner.  Lucky it was such a nice night.  
I smoked chicken and grilled burgers among other fun treats.


My parents got a picture with the cousins.  
Then the rest of us.  We had so much fun catching up.  

I drove them to the train so they could go back to New York.  

 

No comments: