Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Running Champ

It's Tuesday night, the kids are finally going back to school tomorrow and there is a scary huge hurricane headed towards Florida.  Ugh.  Back to last Saturday night.  Allison came to sit.  She washed down the slide so Eli would go on it.  

Aden, Amy and I went to dinner in Princeton.  It's the yummy Greek place that we went to with Melissa last year.  
I wish there were places closer to home to get Greek food.  
Aden enjoyed spending the night with us and checking out the Princeton girls.  

We stopped at Shady Brook Farms for ice cream and live music.  


Last Sunday, the mums were ready to be taken.
After dropping off the kids at Hebrew school, I went to Melissa's house and we went for a run.  Instead of taking a 2 hour nap, I went for a 2 mile run!
I have never run over 2 miles on the streets before.  
My heart was in shock I think.
We passed by the corner of Alyssa Dr and Alyssa Dr!
Over 2 1/2 miles.  I was done.  
Back to synagogue, they had a service for the parents and kids.  Ariel made challah with a little too much sugar.  

The service was cute.  
Gwen left to go cheer at a game.  

They redressed all the Torah scrolls for the new year.  

Amy and Ariel went to watch Gwen cheer.  
Then we went over to Ali and Todd's to swim.  
What a beautiful day and the pool was perfect.  


Leave it to Eli to find a Minecraft costume.  
A game of chicken.

Ariel taught Amy to twerk!

Thanks for the great time!

 

No comments: