Thursday, November 17, 2022

Drive In Movie

It's Thursday night.  These weeks are going too fast.  I have to start planning my Thanksgiving turkey.  One week from today!  

Last Thursday, I watched people playing pickleball as I ran around the track.  I guess I should try it sometime.  
That night, Ariel had her private with Serina.  
It's quiet when we go.  
She had Serina and Steve helping her out.  
More stretching.

Later that night, we went to a drive in movie fundraiser for cheer.  
It was a chilly night.  Most of the people sat outside.  It's nice having an electric car.  We sat in the warmth.  
Lyle, Lyle, Crocodile
We had to go inside to get food.  
Friday at school.  
That night Mason sat.  
We had a quiz night cheer fundraiser.  
There were a lot of football families too.  

We had to put our phones away so we wouldn't cheat.  
We did well the first few rounds and were even in first place for a while but then we fell apart.  The questions about the 90s were so obscure.  They did a great job putting the night together.  
Have a great weekend!

 

No comments: