Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Labor on Labor Day

Here's a quick post from Labor Day.  Last Monday was actually full of labor!  I got up at 7, took Honey for a walk, then started packing up the house.  
Between packing up the house and shutting things down, I worked non-stop for 7 hours!  
I loaded up the cars then Amy left.  
I had a quick lunch at Tony Baloney's.  Now that is a slice of pizza!
Then it was our turn to drive home.  There wasn't too much traffic but I was exhausted.
Thankfully, Mark and Melissa made us dinner.  
We threw the ball to Honey a lot.  

Then took in the last few hours of Summer.  
You would hardly have guessed that the kids had school the next day.  

We enjoyed some sticky buns from Penn State.
Then we headed home to the mess of the kitchen construction and the piles of luggage from the shore.  

 

No comments: