Monday, February 4, 2008

The Bump!

Well it was a pretty busy weekend. Friday, my parents and I met my cousin Larry and Jessica at my grandmother's house. They were in from LA with Noah for a Bar Mitzvah. We just saw Noah a month ago but he is noticeably bigger and he is trying to crawl. He even flipped over a few times. Very cute.




A change of outfits was needed for baby reasons.


Friday night, Amy, Melissa and I met Ellen and Adam at Maggios for dinner. We ended up being there until 12. Amy really is a new person this trimester. We had fun eating and talking. Amy had her hair cut and highlighted before dinner and it looked great. There was a lot of debate about whether she should get the highlights as some think it could be bad for the baby. The doctor said it was fine in the second trimester so she went for it.

Saturday Amy went to the orthodontist. It's funny that it's her and bunch of 12 year olds there. We looked at some houses in Newtown then went to the new maternity store there. She bought a few more outfits. I told her it was enough already and she agreed. She did get some cute stuff though. I guess she will just have to get pregnant again soon so she can keep wearing the stuff! After lunch at Isaac Newtons, we visited Rebecca, Leo and Genevive at their store. Gen is getting big too. Didn't have my camera so no pics but she was really cute. She is 4 months and they are giving her solid foods. I helped feed her. Then I got new lenses for the glasses, remember a couple of weeks ago, the eye doctor said my eyes had gotten better, and I picked out new sunglasses. Amy was so happy we spent a nice day together. Saturday night, Amy, Mel and I had dinner then just hung out. Mark met us later.


The bump. I have better pics of it but she is still self conscience about it.


Sunday was so nice, we walked around town. We ran into Jen and Tim and little Theodore.


Of course we had to go into Gap Maternity so she could get some more clothes after she swore she was done.

Superbowl Party. The game was pretty boring but the ending was exciting even though I hate the Giants.


No comments: