Thursday, February 14, 2008

Guatemala

So I just got back from Amy's school. I went to a sandwich place and got the food. I went into the office to sign in and everyone was like "Hey Jerry." They said just go back. The faculty room was packed. All the teachers, mostly women were in pink or red. They all seem to know me too. I have been there before so I guess I made a good impression. They call it Chocolate Day. Everyone brings in something chocolate so the room was filled. There is another teacher there that is 2 weeks ahead of Amy. She just found out they are having a boy. So lots of baby talk. Two teachers adopted babies from Guatemala in just the last few weeks. They surprised everyone and came in. Two cute little girls. So, it was really like a baby factory...

This was on the way there. (look at the license plate) I agree! Her school is about 15 minutes from work.




The two babies. Sophia and McKenna. The mothers are on the left. It was the first time the babies have seen each other and were grabbing each other. Very cute. They are about 7 months and 9 months.


The teachers and the goodies.


The principal holding Sophia.


I also bought Amy a children's book called "I will love you forever." She loves children's books. I just realized I didn't get any pictures of us, but I will get some at dinner tonight.

No comments: