Monday, February 11, 2008

Monkey Bread

Sunday was my kind of day. Slept in for me, like 9, then right to playing Ratchet & Clank on the PS3. Besides lunch and dinner, I did not move from that spot until almost midnight! It's so rare that I can just get immersed in a game. Thankfully Amy kept herself busy.


Mel and Amy's mom surprised us for brunch. We went to Jones and sat upstairs. Nice view.




What is on Amy's thumb?




Monkey bread!


Amy decided that I should cook meat for dinner. I really didn't feel like cooking but we have been going out too much lately. The filet at Whole Foods was $26.99/lb! It's cheaper to go out to dinner. Without a working barbeque I wasn't sure what to do but I ended up using my old cast iron skillet. I browned the steak and then put it in the oven. It actually came out very well. She bought me chicken to make tonight. I think it's about time she learns how to cook!

No comments: