Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Town Center Mall

So yesterday wasn't that exciting. It was rainy when we got up. I drove Amy to get her massage. Then I just putzed around for an hour while she was there. I stopped in downtown Boca and walked a little. Here are some shots from there.

Boy, these people know how to advertise.






Banyan Tree


It was still rainy so went to the Town Center Mall in Boca. I love that place. It's one of the nicest malls I have ever been to. The cars, the girls, oh, and I guess the shopping. The hot cars are even in the mall. Amy and I both got sneakers.






We had an early dinner at Houstons in Pompano Beach on the intercoastal. My dad's favorite place. It's a really good chain. There are always some great boats parked outside.


You can kind of make out my parents waiting for a table.


Pelicans by the bridge. Love those pelicans.


Pigging out!


Huge boats going by.


My parent's close friends Sandy and Steve who moved to Florida maybe 15 years ago. They met us for dinner.


The flight back was pretty easy. I had "rented" Ratatouile from iTunes and we watched it on my iPod. Cute movie. It was sad to leave but good to get back. Next time I'm there, it might be with a little one!

No comments: