Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Answer is Probably No :-(

Well, after becoming very optimistic that this could be our house, Amy's parents did their best to convince us that is is probably not. I was even warming up to the idea of leaving the city. As it now takes about 2 months to get a mortgage approved, this was our last shot before the baby came. Her father just thinks that for the money, there are too many things wrong with the house. I guess we'll try again in the fall.

We went to see another house also. It was in the same price range and was really nice, but not my style and it was right on Holland Road. You would think that after living on South Street that I wouldn't mind a little traffic noise, but I think I'm ready for quiet.




The owner was there with his havanese.


I sat outside this morning with Jenny.  She wanted to play ball!


Chloe.  Still not used to that haircut.


This is that bathroom at Amy's house.  Cute border.

No comments: