Sunday, April 13, 2008

Please Help Us With A Name!

It was my grandmother's birthday on Saturday.  Amy and I stopped by her house.  Her sister was there.  They are excited for the baby.



Saturday night Amy and I met my cousins Jen and Mike and Andy and Alicia at Myrna's Cafe in Jenkintown.  Jaime and Abby actually made the plans but Jaime got sick and they couldn't make it.  Jen has two and Alicia has one so of course it was all baby talk all the time.  The food was great and we all had a great time.


Back to Jen's house after dinner so Amy could borrow some of her maternity clothes.  Mike was happy to get the stuff out of the basement.  Here is Maggie the Puggle (cross between a Beagle and a Pug).  


Sunday morning I went to my parent's house to help clean out my bedroom.  They want to make a nursery.  The circle of life I guess.  I went through the drawers in my desk and found some really great stuff.  Pictures from my school years.  I will have to decide how embarrassing  they are to other people before I post them.  

Later Sunday we had Sloane's baby naming.  Here are the beautiful ladies of the day.


It was a lovely ceremony.  Alan and Ina wrote some amazing things about their families and friends.  I didn't know they were so eloquent.  (I'm out of adjectives).


Jason and Rachel came  down from North Jersey.  We hadn't seem them for a while so we were happy they came.  Hey guys!



The relatives Sloane was named after.  It's great they were able to find all these pictures.


Josh is becoming quite the well-behaved young man! (As long as Thomas is nearby)


A poem for Sloane.


There were so many babies there.  That will be us soon.  I think we are ready.  Can the belly get any bigger?!

Sunday night we went to the Pub for dinner.  It's late so I will post those pictures Monday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I barely made the blog...

Amy&Jerry said...

Sorry, I should have taken more pictures.