Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Pub!

Sunday night, Amy and I met my family and her parents at the Pub in Pennsauken, New Jersey, right over the Ben Franklin Bridge from Philly. It's been there for 50 years. It's very hard to describe. Sort of medieval. Suits of armor, etc. It usually get's a very interesting crowd on Sundays. People coming from church all decked out. Tonight was a little quiet though.



I got Amy the red trench coat because Tim Gunn says every girl needs a nice trenchcoat!




The waiting areas are usually packed but we were there early.  There were always video games to play.


More of the waiting area and the bar.


Barbeques line the back wall.




I tried to get Rachel pictures of the best dressed people but it was too dark.  You can almost make out a styli' hat.




The salad bar comes with every meal.  I like the caesar salad.  My sister likes the zucchini bread.


Yum!  They bring all the food out together on carts and the waitress puts the plates together table side.




The whole gang.  We got my grandmother their famous coconut, banana and pineapple cake.  Of course, I'm allergic to pineapple and couldn't have any :-(

No comments: