Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Better Luck Next Time

Tuesday morning, it was back to school for Aden.

Daddy is going to the Flyer's game tonight, maybe he will take me with him?!?

Or I could just watch it on tv with mommy.

Aden loves his new house. He plays with this at school too so he knows just what to do.

Knock knock, who is there?

I dropped him off at school and he watched me leaving for the first time. He is not complaining yet, but we know it's coming.

Dad and I went right from work into town for the Flyer's playoff game. There was a Phillies game starting at the same time so he wanted to beat the traffic. That gave us time to eat at the Cadillac Grill at the stadium. A little pricey but the food was decent.

I won't bore you with too many pictures of the game, especially since they lost.

I think Pittsburgh won every face off.

I think I was the only one not in orange.

Taking it easy during a commercial. It's amazing that tv determines time outs for the game.

Yes, he has a tattoo of Florida on his leg. Maybe I should get one. So we didn't get home until almost 11. Of course Aden was asleep. I was upset I didn't get to see him and Amy wouldn't let me wake him up. I never thought I would feel that way, that I couldn't stand not being there when he went to sleep. I'm getting soft in my old age.

No comments: