Monday, April 6, 2009

Our First Date, Revisited

Sunday morning we played around!





Aden gets up on all fours and rocks back and forth and even goes backwards a little. So close to crawling. We are excited for him to crawl, but we also realize our lives will become that much more difficult.



Adam and Ellen came over and we drove up to New Hope. It was a beautiful day to walk around outside.

Aden was checking out the view of the Delaware River.

This is Havana, where Amy and I had our first date just over 4 years ago! It was a little different that night. It was zero degrees and we didn't have a baby yet! It's unbelievable to think about all that has happened since that night, where I found my best friend, best mother and life partner!

I can't wait till my Vespa is fixed and I can cruise up here. I will fit right in!

Sweet.

Aden vs. the Scary Bunny. It was a close one, but Aden pulled it out in the end.

A little carrot snack while daddy buys some interesting art.

We walked over the bridge to Lambertville, NJ. I think it might be nicer than New Hope. Lots of antique shops and cute cafes.

Walking back over the Delaware.

New Hope from the water.

There was a new store that made soap for you while you waited. Aden wanted a sponge.

He picked the frog.

That night we stopped by Melissa's house. Pappa J was there and read The Barnyard Dance to Aden.

Naked Boy made an appearance.

No comments: