Wednesday, April 29, 2009

No Swine Flu in Holland

This is now Wednesday morning and I am excited to say that I'm going to see the Dead tonight! For those of you who don't know, I was a bit of a Deadhead back in the day. It's shocking to think that Jerry Garcia has been gone 15 years. I remember where I was when I heard. In my condo, I had a Jerry tribute, which I will have to recreate somewhere in the house. I have one of his paintings and a doll that Gund made to honor him. They are playing this weekend in Philly, but I will be in DC, so this was my only chance to see them on this tour. Hopefully, I will have some good pictures of the night to share tomorrow.

Monday and Tuesday are a blur.

It was really nice out, so after work, we went for a walk. We still don't see anyone around the neighborhood. I finally did some weeding. It was getting pretty bad. Am I the only one who feels bad about pulling them out? They don't belong there but they are living things, that I let grow so long, were starting to bloom. The landscaper wanted $1000 to do it so it was well worth the 1 hour of effort in the heat.

Aden wanted to try out his beach chair.

He was still a little unsteady and needed mom's help. Only three more weeks till the beach!!!

This was Tuesday morning. Aden is very patient while we get ready. He wakes up with the craziest hair and we don't know what to do with it. That's the problem with bathing at night.

I went in to town to meet the realtor, Mike McCann the Real Estate Man, from Prudential. Our condo is officially on the market! If you know anyone who wants a two bedroom condo, with parking, on South Street, let me know!

If you remember last week, I picked up Aden at school and he cried. Yesterday, I had to get him and was concerned but there was nothing to worry about. I didn't get a clear shot of it, but I got a very big smile!

Aden is happy to see daddy! Notice he is playing with the house at school...

and at home. He really loves that thing!

Practicing that crawling.

If you look closely, you can see one of his top teeth has poked through.

We had fun playing with Aden but soon it was bed time. Bed time at 7ish gives us a lot of time to do what we need to but it means less time with the baby.

No comments: