Wednesday, April 1, 2009

He's Back!

Thanks for all you kind thoughts on Facebook. Aden is much better today. I will get to that in a minute. I just want to catch up on the rest of the pictures I have. Amy picked up Aden from school Monday. When I got home, this is what I got!

He had a really good day but didn't take a nap, which usually leads to trouble.





I have a video of this I will put up later. He was in a silly mood.



That night, I started to sense something wasn't quite right.

As you know by now, we got a call around 11 Tuesday morning that Aden had a 101 fever. I left to go pick him up but, without telling me, Amy decided to leave school and pick him up herself and she beat me there! There was no need for her to leave early on her second day of work, I could have handled it fine, I think she felt a little guilty for putting him in that situation. Help me convince her that she's wrong. Aden getting sick is not her fault and may even be better for him in the long run. This is what I found when I got home. Poor baby :-(

He was not himself most of the night. He really didn't want to eat and was very cranky. He finally fell asleep around 10. We were expecting him to get up pretty quickly.

But we were pleasantly surprised that he slept through the night and seemed to be himself. He didn't have a fever so we decided to bring him back to school.

Hopefully, we won't be getting any calls today!

No comments: