Thursday, June 18, 2009

Another Rainy Day

When is Summer going to start? I can't take anymore rainy, cold days!

Wednesday night, Aden enjoyed some pretzels with mommy. They probably feel good on his gums. We cleaned out part of the basement finally because our new sofa is coming Friday and we need a place to put the old sofa. We hardly ever go in the basement. Maybe a pool table isn't the best idea.




Aden wants to share with daddy.

That's my boy!

I think he wants the camera. Maybe he wants to take some pictures of me for once!

Getting ready for bed.

Aden loves his friend Shifter, but is not loving going to sleep the last few days. It took a couple of tries last night.

These are from the other day when I was video chatting with Amy and Aden.

I think he really sees me and reacts to me. It's very cute.

Hey, put that belly away!

No comments: