Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A Visit With Dot

So who loved that T-Storm this morning? It held me up taking Aden to school but we had fun watching it. Aden didn't even seem upset by the thunder.

Sunday morning, Aden was definitely a little better.

We went to the Club House Diner in Bensalem to have breakfast with Amy and Melissa's old babysitter Dot. She hadn't met Aden yet.

Ummmm, french fries!

We all know Aden loves the fish here.

There is Dot. She was funny. Remembered a lot of stories about Amy and Mel as babies.

Some were embarrassing so I won't repeat unless you beg!

We then headed to the Bucks County Jewish Festival at Shady Brook Farms. Aden's music teacher Marilynn was performing and we thought Aden would like to see her.

He was one of the smallest there.

He had fun playing and singing.

You can tell he was feeling better, but still drooling.

The festival was not very exciting. I guess all the cool people were at the Shore. It was warm and sunny so we decided to head to my parent's house to use the pool.

Aden got right in.

He liked playing with grandpop.



My grandmother came over and would not let him go!



We had some good steaks, then I had an allergic reaction to something. Hives all over my face and chest. We went home and I took 2 Benadryl. Of course they knocked me out. When I woke up around 10, I felt much better so I went back to sleep!

No comments: