Monday, June 29, 2009

Party at Juniors

Sunday morning Amy was all motivated for a walk but we didn't make it past Juniors.

Aden and I patiently waited for Amy to get our donuts and coffee.

Jen, Scott and Mackenzie passed by.

Still waiting for my donut! (he actually did have some)

Then my cousins Jen and Mike came by as well as Amy's mom with the dogs. We had an impromptu party by the Bay.

Aden drinking some water from his Penn State sippy cup.

There's Jenny!

Hanging with his two best girls.



I'm not sharing my donut with you!

Mind if I shake your tongue?

Cute.

Hey Aden, let's go. Ok, I got the dogs!

Amy and grandma.

Aden and daddy contemplating life, the universe and everything.

The sky cleared and we headed to the beach!

Aden was playing nicely in the sand, i.e. he didn't eat any!

Uncle Adam helped him dig a hole.

Then Aden wanted to play in the ocean! He loved running up to it and putting his feet in.

We had a big crowd with us. Even little Mackenzie made it out!

Of course we had to stop at the Dairy Bar after the beach.

Aden had some yummy ice cream!

Waiting to be hosed off with the chairs and toys. The boy was covered in sand!

Aden was cool enough to hang out in his pack n play while we packed. He was entertained looking in the mirror.

Another fun weekend but Aden was ready for his own bed!

No comments: