Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!!

Yes, it was very exciting to have my first Father's Day, but first I had to get home from the Shore to get my baby! I am generally an early riser. Even before Aden I would get up with the sun so you can imagine my surprise when Amy's mom called with a diaper question at 9:50 and woke us up! I guess we needed it. We then woke up Mark and Melissa and headed to Downbeach Deli in Margate for breakfast. It was crowded as usual and expensive. It was like $60 for the 4 of us. Then we headed home. No traffic, it took about 1:45. We went to Amy's parent's house and this is the reaction we got. It's a little fuzzy, but you get the idea.

He reached for me because he knew it was Father's Day.

Someone was excited to get in the car and go home!

He couldn't wait to play with his puzzle. Yes, that is our new sofa. Aden loves the ottoman. It's a great height for him and it's soft.

We met my family at Piccolo's in Newtown for dinner. It was surprisingly quiet there. Maybe there were graduation parties going on. Both the bubbies were excited to get their hands on Aden.

Aden tried a few things but was most excited about the ice cream, of course.

He knows what's good!

Happy Father's Day to everyone!

No comments: