Thursday, June 25, 2009

That Hair

Wednesday night, we were supposed to have company for dinner but that didn't happen. That was fine with me as I was too tired to cook. I picked up some ribs from the Churchville Inn for dinner. When I got back, Aden was having a bath in the whole tub, not his little tub. I don't think he is quite ready for that yet. Amy was back in her Hall Mercer mommy and me class today in the City. The girls there took pictures of all the kids playing, so hopefully I will get some of those soon to post.

I always love his post bath hair.





Aden wanted to comb his own hair.

He did a great job.

This morning, Aden was waking up to a surprise. I will let you in on it later.

He joined us in bed a little.

Look at that belly!

When does he start to get long and lean?

No comments: