Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Babies Everywhere!!!

This was one of those moments that make all the picture taking worth it.  Lindsay grabbed Amy's phone and captured this.  Ali was worried I would be upset to see my little girl like this but I actually can't believe how cute this is!
 Hey Sammy, watch those hands!




 Too sweet.
 Uncle Mark and Aunt Melissa came for dinner.


 Pocketbook.  Check.  Doll.  Check.

 I want my cantaloupe!

 Ariel made turtles in class.
 It's Springtime.  Back on the bike!
 Cruising the neighborhood.
 There's Ariel.

 No one around, time to head home.  Hey kids, where are your vehicles?

Kid Fit.




Well, if you love babies, there are exciting times.  On Tuesday, my new cousin Jake was born.  Big brother Noah and big sister Olivia have someone new to play with!
Also Tuesday, our friend Lisa welcomed Isabella Rose.
You might remember a few weeks ago, we had dinner with Leslie and Keith in Florida.  Well her belly is big no longer, Henry Micah was born today! (that's 2 Henry's in 2 days!)



No comments: