Tuesday, May 7, 2013

New Cousin

I made a mean Mongolian beef tonight.  We've cooked the last two nights and I'm exhausted.  Who wants to meet us out tomorrow night?!?!  It's the cleaning.  We need to learn some one pot dishes.

Sunday morning we had Daniella's 1st birthday party at Romp N Roll in Willow Grove.  That was a fast year.
 It was a cute place.  The kids loved it.

 Sam is getting big.
 Daniella is 6 months younger than Ariel and the same size!
 There she goes climbing again.

My girlies!
Becky and the birthday girl.
She likes to hang.



Bounce bounce.
It's like music class.  She has to be in the middle of the action.






Always a parachute.


How did Becky get Daniella to wear that thing in her hair?



The happy family.
I love the messy first taste of cake.
My cousin's Larry and Jessica welcomed baby Jake last week.  My grandmother came for dinner so we got them to video chat with us.
Welcome Jake!
Ariel and her new cousin had a nice conversation!







No comments: