Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

It's Wednesday night and I have some more random pictures to share.  Who just watched American Idol?  It was the final performances.  We have just been casual watching it this season but both the girls sounded great.

These are from Maura's backyard.  Before...
After!  Who has some chewed up worms to share?
 Sunday, we had a Mother's Day lunch at Melissa's.  Aden had some last minute card signing to do.
I didn't want to bother everyone with pictures so I just have a few of the family.  Mark's family was in.  It was great to see them.
 It's getting harder to get everyone to pose.

 A few hours later, we met my family in the City for dinner.  It was a beautiful day.  I wish we could have spent more time walking around but we were late as usual.

 Ariel of course would not sit, so there was a lot of chasing.

 Saying Hi to everyone.
 See that Hermes box behind me?  I guess it's innate.  Ariel kept heading right for it!
 Amy took this at music Monday.  Ariel with Sam and Emily.
 My parents got Ariel her first glove!  
 I hit 20,000 miles in my car after only a year and a half.  That went fast.  
Amy went to her school's rededication ceremony.  The construction is finally finished.  Amy really timed the 2 years off of work well.  She never had to deal with the mess.  It's great she's returning to a brand new school.

 This is how I wake up most mornings, with Aden on top of me!
 This was Ariel and Amy's last mommy and me class. Hey Lindsay!
 Loving those art projects.

 Ariel and Jaxson hogging the teacher.



 The graduates!

No comments: