Monday, May 6, 2013

Team Photo

Let's finish off t-ball with a few cute pics.  
Aden played first base.  I will have to post videos.  He actually made some plays!

 Good game.
 After the game, Melissa and Ali came over.  The girls went shopping and I was left baby and dog sitting.  
 I had to keep everyone busy all afternoon.
 Ariel played a little one on one with Winston next door.
 Todd and Sam came over.  Ariel goes right up the ladder.  No hesitation.


 Sliding with uncle Mark.  Look at her face.  She loved it!
 The swingset has been restained.  It looks brand new.
 I guess we need a second baby swing for Ariel's dates!
 Back to the field for team pictures.

 The boys love being together.
 Line up for pictures.
 Ariel made some friends.
 Have to straighten out that cap!
 This came out great.  It's my pic.  Who needs the real one?
 Jack.
 Jake.
 Aden!

No comments: