Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Bring Out the Parachute

Eva's friend Hailey came for a visit.  I couldn't pass that up!  Hailey took a nice nap on the long drive from central Jersey.
 Eva wanted her to wake up so they could play!

 I guess I will just chew on my hands till Hailey wakes up!
 Likes mommy the best.
 Here we go, so tell me about some boys you like... Actually, they went shopping at Denny's kid's clothing store and did some damage to their daddy's credit cards!
 Tonight was the last Winter music class.  The Spring classes start in two weeks.  
 Chillin' on my lap.
 Up to dance.
 This was cool.  Ms. Marilyn shut the lights and had glow in the dark balls.



 Ariel kept running over and jumping on Marilyn.  It was hard to get pics or vids as it would happen so fast.  Ariel would squeal the whole time they danced around together.
 The last class means it's parachute time!
 She told all the kids to get in the middle but Ariel preferred the outside.

 Finally, she's under!


 Back dancing with Marilyn.

 Ariel and her friend needed a break.  

No comments: