Monday, March 24, 2014

Will It Ever Really Be Warm?

For the third Saturday in a row it was not quite as warm as they promised.  Two weeks ago we went to Peddler's Village and last week the train ride.  Neither day was all the nice.  This time they promised mid 60's, which it technically was, but the wind was strong and cold.  And even though the kids and I were sick, I was still determined to get outside.
 Late afternoon we headed to the playground next to Goodnoe Elementary.
 It was packed.

 There was a long line for the baby swing.  Maybe it's time to move her up!
 It was chilly and windy so we didn't stay long.


 She likes to tease him.
So since I'm short on current pictures, I thought it might be a good time to catch up on Ariel's school pictures which are posted on Breezy Point's website.  I will have to remember to get Aden's too.  These are from October.




Is that Ariel touching a huge worm? 

 Our little Picasso.

 Halloween!
 That's me in the middle collecting pumpkins!

 That's me again helping with the Halloween party.




No comments: