Thursday, March 27, 2014

NOT HAUNTED

It's Thursday night and time for random pictures of the week for those of you who are left.  Sadly my audience seems to be dwindling but I will persevere as I am doing this for the kids.  

Hey Eva!
My friends Jason was in New Orleans this week and sent this.  I miss it there.
This was also in New Orleans and pretty funny.  I'm sure they are serious.
 Busy with homework.
For some reason she was putting on deodorant.

 So we got window treatments in our bedroom.  I will kind of miss the $20 shades from Home Depot.  
 Ariel helped with the installation.
 They came out nice.
 Totally changes the feel of the room.  
 Ariel classmate just got back from China with penguin cookies.
 Eva had a hot date.  He is like a week old!
 Baseball is back!  Although it's no longer t-ball.  It's pitch!  We went back to the same field by Holland Middle for practice.  It was about 40 degrees and freezing!  Not exactly baseball weather.  Aden was excited to be with all his buddies from school and soccer.  
 Run the bases.
 Ariel was feeling sick.  Her fever was back.  It's crazy.  She had no fevers for 2 years but over the past 6 weeks we've lost count with how many she's had.  We took her to the doctor and he said it might be teething this time but she had some fluid in the ears.  
 Aden's first at bat.  Jake's dad and sister helped him.
 So serious.  
 I will have to play this video for you.  He got a great hit then says, "I didn't think I would ever do that!"
 Action shot, the ball is coming!
 Run Aden!  It was way too cold.  I actually sat in the car most of the time.  It better get warmer!  Have a great weekend!

No comments: