Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Where is Ariel?

Ok, so I lied.  I had a few more Disney pictures to share.  These are the 4 we allowed them to take of us and we actually bought.  We usually run from the cameras because we think it's a big scam.  Each of these pics cost us like $20.  
Notice how someone is missing from all the pictures.
 Ariel was as far from this as possible.
Poor baby was so sick here.
Big crowd at our house.  This was the kid's table.
 We got hoagies from Lees.

 Even baby Eva came!

 Helping with the feeding.
 Burghy too!
 Quite a jam session.  Sammy played and Jaxson sang.
 The boys.
 Aden loves his cousin too!



 Larry is going to do Eva's baby naming in a few weeks!
 I brought out all my fun toys.  The cotton candy machine, the popcorn machine and the soft ice cream machine.

 Go Ariel!
 Everyone needs to hold the baby.

 Even Lindsay!
 Time to go to sleep, it's late!
 A little hibachi action.  The flames totally scared Ariel.
 I sadly did not catch the shrimp in my mouth.
 Aden's class is still in the United Kingdom.  This is his coat of arms.

No comments: